Utility Billing Services for Multifamily Owners
Increase your NOI...now!
One of the fastest, least expensive way to increase cash flow, improve the value of your multifamily property, and reduce utility expenses is by implementing a utility billing program. AmCoBi's utility billing services will boost your profitability and improve your property's cap rate immediately.
AmCoBi works with multifamily owners who are:
- Interested in implementing a utility billing program for the first time
- Currently operating a utility billing program in-house and want a third party provider to manage the process
- Dissatisfied with their current third party utility billing services provider and are interested in switching.
Utility Billing Generates Financial Results
AmCoBi's typical multifamily client uses our utility billing services to quickly:
- Reduce utility expenses
- Increase net operating income (NOI)
- Increase their property's cap rate and value.
I have 25 years of experience in commercial real estate with an emphasis on multi-family residential apartment complexes. AmCoBi provides a brilliant way for apartment owners to maximize their control of utility costs (and reimbursements) with the added benefit of creating value on the sale of the property.
|-- R. O'Sullivan, Principal, 1,300 Units|
Is My Property a Candidate for Utility Billing?
If your property is master-metered for water, gas, or electricity, and you are paying the utility bill, you are a candidate for utility billing.
To get started, we recommend the following:
- Download the Multifamily Owners Complete Guide to Resident Utility Billing. This Guide offers in-depth information about utility billing, the financial benefits, best practices, on instructions on how to launch and manage a successful program
- Learn about AmCoBi's utility billing services
- Call us to discuss your property.
I'm Already Billing Tenants, How Can AmCoBi Help?
If you currently manage a utility billing program at your apartment complex, you understand the time, effort, and labor involved in:
- Calculating and sending bills
- Processing and accounting for resident payments
- Servicing tenants when they call
- Integrating billing and payment data with your property management system
- Accounting for all related financial transactions.
AmCoBi offers a turnkey utility billing service where we manage the entire process on your behalf. In many cases, the cost of the service is FREE to the owner. Using our service will allow your staff to spend more time attracting new renters and servicing existing customers.
Contact us to discuss our affordable options.