HABC Residents - Pay Online
To create an online payment account or to make a one-time payment, click the Pay Bill button. You will need your:
- Account number
- Service address zip code.
Through our payment provider (Paymentus), AmCoBi offers:
- MobileWEB - Manage your online payment and electronic billing account with a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device
- Quick Pay - A one-time online payment service that doesn't require you to register an account
- Automated Payments - Enroll and have your utility payment deducted every billing cycle automatically
- Pay-by-E-mail - Pay directly from your e-mail inbox
- Pay-by-Text - Review balances and make payments without going online
- IVR/Pay-by-Phone - Make phone payments in under two minutes
- eBill - Sign up to receive an e-mail reminder every time a new utility statement has been posted to your account.
You can pay with a credit card, debit card, or electronic transfer from your checking/savings account (ACH).
Online Payment Fees
There are no payment fees for using a credit card, debit card, or withdrawal from your checking/savings account.
Pay Utility Bills with Cash at Local Stores
PayNearMe is a payment service for HABC residents allowing them to pay their bills with cash at the following stores:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Ace Cash Express.
How PayNearMe Works
Step 1: Go to: https://www.paynearme.com/amcobi or call Client Care at: (877) 410-0167 and request that a PayCode be sent to your phone or computer.
Step 2: Bring your PayCode to any participating store, provide it to the cashier, and pay in cash.
Step 3: Collect your receipt. AmCoBi will be notified within 15 mins. that your payment has been made.
You can also click the PayNearMe button below...