ePay - Online Payment Services
For our Payment Processing customers, where resident utility bill payments are sent to AmCoBi, we offer several online payment options through our preferred solution provider (Paymentus):
- MobileWEB - Manage your online payment and electronic billing account with a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device
- Quick Pay - A one-time online payment service that doesn't require you to register an account
- Automated Payments - Enroll and have your utility payment deducted every billing cycle automatically
- Pay-by-E-mail - Pay directly from your e-mail inbox
- Pay-by-Text - Review balances and make payments without going online
- IVR/Pay-by-Phone - Make phone payments in under two minutes.
You can pay with a credit card, debit card, or electronic transfer from your checking/savings account (ACH).
Online Payment Fees
If you use a credit or debit card to pay online, a transaction processing fee of 2.95% will apply. You will be presented with the fee amount before you are required to complete the transaction.
If you pay by authorizing an electronic withdrawal from your checking/savings account, there are no additional fees.
eBill - Paperless Billing
Whether you select our Payment Processing or the Pay Onsite solution, your residents/customers can elect to receive an e-mailed bill instead of a printed bill.
Contact us to learn more.